Friday, June 6, 2014

Shooting New Clips

I shot some new clips for my Clips4Sale and my KinkBomb store last night. So far I have some foot fetish, SPH, and sissy training videos that still need editing. I'm sure my clip addicts will love them and perhaps I'll turn some of you into my clip buying zombies (devilish giggles). Tonight's another night of shooting clips, If there's any particular fetish you would like to see shot me an email to theadriannamarie@gmail.com.

While I'm at it I'll go ahead and log into my Streamate account and MyFreeCams account. You can send me a personal message and I'll turn my cam on to do privates on whatever site you prefer. Click on the links to go directly to my profiles.

Don't forget my first Member chat over at BrattyGoddessOnline.com will be tomorrow at 10 mnt. I hope to see you there and make some new friends. It will be about an hour long show so there will be plenty of time to chat and tease and play. If you don't already have a membership there click here



xoxo Adrianna

Follow Me
Twitter: xxAdriannaMariexx
IG: AdriMarieOfficial


No comments:

Post a Comment