Saturday, May 31, 2014

Kink Bomb Store


So here's some news.

If you are a KinkBomb user I now have a KinkBomb store where you can get all of my clips and the new ones I am currently working on! Here is the link http://www.kinkbomb.com/studio/adriannabgo. Check the feed to the right to see the clips currently available, new ones being added daily!

I also keep getting asked a lot of questions about my site at Southern Charms. Yes I will be keeping the site! Woo Hoo I am working on some new content for it now FINALLY! I have however, decided to keep SC a place just for me with more of a tease and solo vibe. I have also decided that BrattyGoddessOnline.com WILL be my official home on the internet with more hardcore content, toys, boy/girl, and fetish content and more! I will also be offering live shows and exclusive content there as well that you won't find at SC. This site is by far more interactive with a personal emailing system, comments, built in blog and more features being added each day! So please check it out.

I now also have SnapChat and Kik for those of you who enjoy that type of 1-on-1 attention. I offer it on a monthly basis for $5.99 you can join at either of the following options and I will get you added asap.
  • Amazon Gift Card - urplayfulplaymate@gmail.com
  • My Tips Page
  • My Free Cams (offline tips are welcome as well, dont forget to tell me what you are tipping for)
  • Streamate Gold (dont forget to tell me what you are tipping for)
In other announcements.... Ok here's the big one!

I'M PREGNANT!!!

Due in September, I'm so excited. This has been the main reason I have been MIA. This pregnancy had me really sick and bed ridden. I am finally starting to get my body back in a sense, after I was finally put on medication. It took them long enough to realize it wasn't just going to go away smh! But I'm here and if you're into pregnancy content order your customs now. I now do my customs here at customs4u.com under Adrianna Marie.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter for pictures and ramblings through out the day @xAdriannaMariex, on tumblr where I post lots of pics of not just myself but other hotties and things I like xxadriannaxx.tumblr.com, and my official Instagram adrimarieofficial.

xoxo Adrianna

No comments:

Post a Comment